Saturday, December 6, 2008

So far...

Well ive been back home a week. Went to North Carolina to my dads for Thanksgiving. It was ok. Got sick while I was there not fun. I ate at Chickfila and got food poisining. Not fun. I decorated my house for chirstmas and its all sparkly and shiny now! Very pretty! Last night I went to go see the movie Twilight, I really liked it! Ofcourse I have read all the books so I know what was going to happen, but it was good and now im ready for the next in the series New Moon to come out. But since they just started filming it, it may be over year away. If you like vampire love stories then you should go see it.
My birthday is this Tuesday and so far I have nothing planned, but well see. If nothing else I will cook or order myself a nice dinner and watch a movie.

No comments: